Giving Back to Those Who Gave All
A Grateful Embrace
November 4, 2017
Dayton National Cemetery, Dayton, Ohio
The Ohio Western Reserve Cemetery, Rittman, Ohio
We invite all lawn care and landscape professionals to join us on Saturday, November 4 at the Dayton National Cemetery in Dayton and/or Ohio Western Reserve Cemetery in Rittman for A Grateful Embrace. Show your support to our soldiers and veterans by giving back to those who gave all.
a brief summary of the day’s eventS
- Arrival and check in times for each event will be 7:45 am.
- Donuts and coffee will be served and you will be assigned your area.
- We will have a short ceremony at 8:30 am at each venue capturing the spirit and humbleness of the event that includes guest speakers, Honor Guard and Benediction.
- Work commences at the conclusion of the ceremony.
- Most of the materials (fertilizer) will be provided through the generous donations of our industry suppliers. However, we are asking that those who can donate 5 bags of fertilizer to the cause.
- You’ll need to bring spreaders, blowers and all the manpower you can muster to help us get 160 acres of turf fertilized on that day.
- Lunch is also provided!
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to honor those men, women and their families, both living and deceased, who provided the ultimate sacrifice that we might remain a free nation.
We promise that after participating in A Grateful Embrace, you will never be the same again – just ask anyone who has participated in this event!
Dayton National Cemetery
4400 West Third Street
Dayton, OH 45428
The Ohio Western Reserve Cemetery
10175 Rawiga Road
Seville, OH 44273